Note: In some cases I am not going to leave a comment about it because the song really says enough.
1. The-Dream - F.I.L.A.
This is actually our song. I even rewrote the lyrics to this song at one point to fit to our situation. He really did make me fall in love..
2. The-Dream - Sex Intelligent
Kind of a cocky choice to put on the CD, but true. I could end up with someone else, but he will still remain in my thoughts.
3. Ne-Yo ft. Candance Jones - Sexy Love
4. Ne-Yo - Lets Just Be
This is special cuz it is nice to know that he likes to just hang out and be with me. Plus that night he totally gave me his hoodie to wear when I went outside.
5. Justin Timberlake - I think that she Knows Interlude
Nice to hear because sometimes I really don't know.
6. Joe Budden ft. Emanny - You and I
This one means a lot to me for the mere fact there is a line in the song that has to do with him trying to break up with his girl, but he she wouldn't let that happen and he was glad about it.
7. Cassie - Me & U
8. Ne-Yo - Get This Right
I want to get this right too. And right now I am not officially his girl and he his not officially my man and of course I want to make it official again. So hopefully we do this right and it happens sooner than later.
9. Keyshia Cole ft. Mario - Heaven Sent
Yup
10. Ne-Yo - When You're Mad
Well at least now I know why he loves to do little things to make me mad. And he told me after that I do get the little wrinkle above my nose when I make my "Angry Face".
11. The-Dream - Purple Kisses
Yea he has this thing about running his hands through my hair and messing it up especially when it looks really nice. I never wear purple lipstick though. haha. Pink lip gloss kisses?
12. The-Dream - Veteran
What I really need is him..
13. The-Dream - Bed
Yea, we have a good sex life. haha. But it would be nice to be taken care of after some of the shit I have been going through lately. Yup. Waiting.
14. The-Dream - Panties to the Side
When we first started going out we were listening to this song on the ipod in the car. There is a teaser trailer on youtube about a bunch of girls getting all hot and bothered while listening to the song so when it came on in the car I started singing it and joking around acting like the girls in the video. He was laughing and smiling at me. He later told me that that night he told his brother that he knew in that moment that he had fallen in love with me. So yes, This song has a big place in my heart for love even if the song is very dirty.
15. The-Dream - Turnt Out
I couldn't find a good version of this whole song :/
16. The-Dream - One In a Million
17. Civil Sound - More Than I could Say
He told me that he had heard this at one point and it took him forever to figure out who sang it and what the name of the song was but he had to put this on the cd.
18. Ne-Yo - Stop This World
No comments:
Post a Comment