Friday, March 28, 2014

A Jealous Friday Night

    So last week when I was hanging out with Castiel his friend happened to text him and one thing you should know about Castiel is that he is a big stickler about texting and having grammatical errors. He told me that he was hanging out with his friend that Friday night and his friend asked him what he wanted to do, but butchered the way he said it so he even showed me. I had no reason to not believe him considering he showed me the text and everything.
   Then Friday came along. We were texting each other as usual. And then his friend showed up. He was texting me a little less and less as time passed. The jealousy in me started to grow bigger. Was he actually hanging out with Abaddon and lied to me? Was he sleeping with her? What was going on? My imagination had completely gotten the worst of me. I texted a few snarky things with no response. I tried to ruffle his feathers, but instead he chose to not respond to me at all. 
   The next morning passed and still no response. Was it cuz she was there with him? I felt so sick to my stomach and everything was mixing around in my head like a tsunami of fears and doubt. He finally texted me around noon apologizing for not texting because he had apparently gotten incredibly crunk. I was apprehensive to believe because he could be easily lying to me, even though he hasn't shown any signs of lying to me yet. 
   I finally got him on the phone and he was incredibly hung over. We had made plans for that night and I needed to know what was going on. He said he would take a shower and see how he was feeling. He called me back and still felt miserable. I decided that I needed to tell him how I was feeling. I felt like I wasn't a front runner anymore and that he was going to end up With Abaddon instead of me. He told me that he had just been spending time with his friends and having a good time. He asked if we could reschedule for the next day and I said that was fine, especially since he would be taking Monday off just so that he could spend the night with me. That in itself made me feel a little better about the situation. 
   The next day he showed up at my house. I made him a really delicious dinner, (Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms). He even said that it was so good that he would buy it if it was offered at a restaurant. We had a really nice night full of laughing and flirting. He even looked at me at one point and was like Laylah, you are so amazing. I could feel his heart and warmth in love in that moment.
   As he was leaving Monday afternoon he handed me a Cd that said Laylah, My bib on it. (Bib is a bit of an inside joke between us which translates to babe). I asked him if it was one of those cds he always jokes about making with Canibus "Fuck you" on repeat on it? He laughed and told me to just listen to the cd because he put a lot of thought and effort into it. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment